Friday, March 30, 2012

March recap

Today is my dear hubbys birthday so I won't write a book today, and I plan to spend the day with him so I also won't be quilting or binding today.

Thought I would let you all know how we did this month.  I finished quilting all of the quilts that we worked on at the community sew day in January. Plus the quilt top that was donated by Nancy.  If you want to check out which ones were completed this month they are ICQ's 9 -13.  Each of these tops will be delivered to the center on Monday if all things go well.  In addition to these tops I have three quilts that were donated to Iowa Comfort that were completely done and only needed a label.  They are ICQ #15, which you can find on the March 3rd post, and ICQ's 23 & 24. 

I also plan to deliver the 8 dog mats and three dog beds to Heinz 57 this Sunday.  I believe they are open on Sundays for possible adoptions....or at least I hope that is the case.  If not I will have to give Jean a call and arrange a good time for drop off.

On a personal note I have to say I am really pleased. I set a goal at the beginning of the month....and by the skin of my teeth, and with a lot of help from friends, we meet that goal.

I'll check back in with you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment