Sunday, April 1, 2012

And the Fool is....

Well happy April first!  I can hardly believe that it is April already.....time just seems to fly now that I am retired.  And of course it has felt like April/May most of March.  No wonder we are all walking around with smiles on our faces.

Anyway back to the title of the post......the fool is me!  I haven't quite got all of the aspects of Iowa Comfort down yet.  Yesterday I spent the day (when I wasn't cake testing for my upcoming grandsons baby shower) applying labels to our 8 quilts that will be donated tomorrow afternoon.  Here comes the fool part.......why didn't I just put them on when I was doing the binding?????? I guess that would be just tooooooo logical!

Today I continue playing the fool......because I have just been working on quilting these quilts all month and not paying attention to the "DARK SIDE" of this little project.  There is a whole ton of paper work that needs to be completed before I hand off these quilts to the center.  So today I'll be working getting that paper work done.  I am also going to try to come up with some form for me to use to document each quilt as I work on it....should make the monthly reporting easier.

Later on this afternoon I will be delivering the doggy mats and beds to Heinz 57, I wonder if there will be more paperwork there?

Well I guess there is no time like the present to begin working on that paper work.  Hope you all have a wonderful day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment