Saturday, March 3, 2012

Still no camera



So I stole this picture from Adel Quilting and Dry Goods blog.

This is Colleen and it is her very first quilt.  AND she is donating it to Iowa Comfort.

I don't know that I could have given my first quilt away. (mainly because the construction was not all that good on my first quilt)   But Colleen has decided to brighten someones day with her generous donation, and she did a wonderful job on the quilt.  There is another picture of the quilt on Jacques blog, also a post on the pillowcases.. so go check it out at http://adelquilting.blogspot.com/

No sewing or quilting for me today as I am getting ready to head out for the Amana Colonies with my Mom and two sisters.

Hope everyone has a great day!

Until my next post.....

No comments:

Post a Comment