Thursday, March 1, 2012

Happy March First!

It is the beginning of a new month, and time for me to set the goals for the month.

I don't know about you, but I would be lost at sea without my planner.  On the first I write down what it is that I want to accomplish this month, and as I get it done I cross it of my list. Of course I don't always succeed with finishing my tasks....but I do a whole lot better with the list than I do without it.

So right now I have  three customer quilts on the books for March.  I have them scheduled one a week.

Comfort quilts 9-13 are due to be quilted this month.  I hope to have all of those done before the last week of March, so I can deliver them before April first.

I need to get Owens (my grand baby that is due in June) quilt top completed and quilted  this month.  It is on my get r done list at Circle of Friends, and the baby shower is in April.  So I need to have it completed for show n tell in March.

I'll start cutting fabric for the quilt I will be entering in the out door quilt show this year in Adel.  It isn't a huge quilt this year......but it is a 3D quilt....with folded fabric flowers in it.  Which means I need to schedule some extra quilting time on it because I am going to have to quilt from the front on the machine, and quilt freehand.....can anyone say OUT OF MY COMFORT ZONE?

Well its time to start working on my tasks for the day.  Hope everyone has a great day. 

Starting tomorrow you will see pictures of  quilt tops that were sent to me from a friend north of Ames.  I'll just tell you now that I was expecting 2 tops........

Until my next post.......

No comments:

Post a Comment