Wednesday, March 7, 2012

ICQ #19

Time to reveal another quilt from that box of goodies that Diane sent me.  This one is so bright and cheery....or at least that is the emotions it invokes in me.


The colors in this quilt are great! I see this quilt brightening up a little girls bed.......yes I know the quilt is predominately blue and black......but it reads girl to me for whatever reason.  The one thing that I do know is that this quilt will warm someones bed at the center and definitely brighten their room. It couldn't do anything but that.

I haven't decided how I will quilt this one yet.....but that's okay because it isn't scheduled to go onto the longarm until April, so I have a few weeks to think about it.

Still more quilt to reveal from that box, so check back again tomorrow.


Until my next post.....



No comments:

Post a Comment