Friday, March 23, 2012

I Spy Comfort Quilt #24

Check out this precious little quilt donated by Theresa Hane!  I know Theresa from Cirlce of Friends hosted by Adel Quilting and Dry Goods.  At show and tell last Monday she showed this little beauty.


So bright and cheerful!  With all of this fun fabric in it....take a look.


I spy  Sponge Bob, and flowers.


I spy pink elephants, pink cows....and cupcakes!


I spy the cookie monster and a monkey riding on an elephant. 

All of these fabrics are so very cute! Making such an adorable little quilt for a little girl at the center. This quilt also has a wonderful pink Minkee backing, so soft and cuddly.  This quilt will be delivered to the center at the end of the month with the rest of the comfort quilts that were completed this month.

Thank you again Theresa......I can already see the smile on the little girls face that is gifted this quilt.




No comments:

Post a Comment