Tuesday, April 17, 2012

An apology

I would like to apologize again to any of you who showed up for the community prep day, only to realize I was not there.

I do realize that your time is very important, and since I had not asked who might be coming early on.. I had no way of notifying you all individually when I needed to cancel. I just did not have the time to pull the fabric for the event in one day.

Kathy thank you for giving me a call, and putting a note up on the door for anyone else that may have missed my last post.  I wish I had thought about calling the library and asking them to post a sign this morning.

I guess my mind is still cluttered and focused on honoring my sisters request. 

For those of you who do not know.  I was out of town most of the week.  I received a call from one of my sisters that my 26 year old nephew had passed away.  I hopped on a plane and spent most of the week out in Henderson Nevada, helping in anyway I could.   Before I came home my sister asked that I make a king size blue quilt for her, to remember David by.  David's favorite color was blue.  I plan to make a quilt similar to one of our first quilts.  The blue blocks sashed in white, only bigger.  I'm hoping that I can get it cut and pieced together quickly for her, and that it will bring her comfort.

Of course with me being gone for a week my schedule is all messed up, so I'm going to have to  spend some time with the appointment book and see what I can get accomplished with the rest of the month.

I'll start showing some pictures of some donations starting tomorrow.  Stop back and see what is going on with Iowa Comfort.

No comments:

Post a Comment