Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Back to it today

Yesterday afternoon I went back to work.  I have three customer quilts to work on this week.  I have the first quilt about half done.  These quilts have come at a good time, I will need to purchase backing and batting again soon (isn't that wonderful....means that we are putting some comfort out there!) and as you all know my quilting for customers fund the Iowa Comfort Quilts.

I am going to have to get out my camera later today.  I thought I had pictures of the De Soto Library donation quilt along with the Adel Library donation quilt that I was working on before my trip out west...but I wasn't able to find them today. 

I have had so many donations over the last week.  I will get them all posted this coming week....I promise.

So this week I plan to finish quilting my three customer quilts.  This weekend I plan to work on the quilt for my sister, I hope to get it pieced this weekend and quilted Sunday and Monday.  Each night I will work on binding one of the two quilts I finished before I went out of town.  Nancy Hagelberg took one of them home with her last night from quilt circle to finish binding it.....I feel a little bad as it was the biggest of the three that needed binding.  Thanks to all that helped find that binding last night, my head was in a fog.

I'll just take it one day at a time until I get back into my routine.  Give your kids and your spouses a hug...we never know how long we will have them.

No comments:

Post a Comment