Tuesday, April 3, 2012

quick check in

Just a quick note this morning.  I had pictures to show you......but since I can't find the camera case, I don't have the cord to download them into the computer this morning. Me thinks it is going to be one of those days.

Yesterday I lined up all of the quilts, got all of the dreaded paperwork done, snapped a couple of pictures and loaded the car.  I drove to the center.......and all the staff was in a training seminar off site.  :-(   I remember now why I am suppose to double check before going.  Ah well it was a beautiful day for a drive,  the car is still packed with everything I will need.  I'll get in touch with Tina or Johna and work out a time this week.

Now off to find that camera case so I can show you pictures sometime this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment