Friday, May 18, 2012

More Pic's

I met with the volunteer coordinator yesterday morning from the center.  She has a special project she would like us to consider doing.  I'm still mulling it over, but I think it may be something we might champion.......but that will wait for another post.

Lets take a look at some more of the goodies that Jacque gave Iowa Comfort.

I picked around a little in this tub just to check out what was in it.

I found a bunch of 5 inch charms in pinks and reds.  Perfect for an upcoming project.


We have country charms, civil war charms and novelty charms.

I have a four inch stack of these blocks... I haven't measured them but they are bigger than a charm and smaller than a layer cake.  Soft blues, pinks and cream.....VERY PRETTY!
Now remember I just kind of picked thru the tub.  Tonight I am going to get the whole tub sorted out by color or block size.  Maybe that will be my project each night this week.  I have about 5 bags of fabric that I need to sort and put away for projects. After all I really can't schedule another community day until I know what I have. ;-) .

Wish me luck!


No comments:

Post a Comment