Monday, January 30, 2012

We didn't go hungry

While we met on Saturday for our 4F day......that's fun, fabric, fellowship and FOOD.  There was no way that anyone was going to be hungry during the day.  I'm thinking as fast as everyone was working that they burned off any of the foods that actually had calories in them.. I have a theory that all food at a quilt gathering is zero calorie......that's my story and I'm sticking to it!

Check out our refreshments for the day:


We had lunch meat and cheese for sandwiches, 4 types of chips a couple of dips.  Some truly healthy vegetables and macaroni salad.  Chocolate chip cookies and Mom's yummy apple pecan cake.  There was also Rice crispy treats, banana bread  and I know there was more....but I can't remember at this moment.

Pictures of finished quilts coming soon!

Until my next post..........

No comments:

Post a Comment