Friday, January 6, 2012

Fabric Donation!

Take a look at what I picked up at the De Soto Library a couple of weeks ago!




Some one was very generous.  And I truly am very grateful for the donation. 

This fabric is going to make several warm quilts for the center.  These quilts will be constructed the same way a Tshirt quilt would be made.  The fabric blocks will be stabilized and then the blocks will be sashed and a border will be placed all the way around the body of the quilt.

I am going to bring this fabric with me to the first community sew day.  IF there is someone who would like to help the project but doesn't sew.  This fabric will need to be cut into squares and I will have iron on stabilizer available.  I promise if you would like to help the group we can find a way to make it happen.  Please think about joining us on January 28th.

Until my next post........


No comments:

Post a Comment