Thursday, January 26, 2012

Count down T-48 hours!

Only two day left until the community sew day, at the Adel Library.

I woke up at 3:00 running down all the things that I need to do today.  It has been a long time since I have been so stressed or excited that I wake up thinking about how to accomplish things in the middle of the night.  It use to happen to me a lot when I was a Postmaster......but that was stress.  Last night it was pure excitement.

I have a few kits to get sacked up today, and then I'm going to start gathering things and getting them all in one place.  I'm also going to start quilting ICQ#4 today.  I'm going to do a simple meander on it so I might just get it done today also.

I spoke with my Mom last night and she is going to pop in around lunch time.....I think she said something about bringing an apple cake with carmel chips on top.  When Mandy (my dear daughter in law) was here last night she was trying to figure out what to bring, beyond chips and dip..... we will not perish from lack of nutrition that's for sure!

Well I have a lot to accomplish today so I better get to it!

Until my next post......

No comments:

Post a Comment