Monday, January 23, 2012

Community Sew Day

Thought I would take a minute and talk about Saturday.  We have the large community room at the Adel Library.  For those of you who may not know the room is directly across from the main entrance.

I'll be there shortly before 9:00 getting set up.  Jacque from Adel Quilting and Dry Goods has told me that we can use any of her supplies for the day.  So we will have a large mat and two irons available to use.  I will also bring a large mat, rulers, 3 rotary cutters and at least one additional iron.  The one thing everyone who is bringing a sewing machine should think about bringing is an extension cord.  Some of the outlets are a little tough to get to.

I'll also have coffee in the pot......I'm sure someone who can make a decent pot will help me out. And we will have stuff for sandwiches, chips and my chocolate chip cookies to snack on all day.

I hope that you will come by and join the fun.  The weather is suppose to be decent.  Come for the day or come for a few minutes.

Off to work on the "it is what it is" quilt 6 rows attached at this point.  Have at least three more to go, maybe 4....the quilt may need to be longer.

Until my next post.....

No comments:

Post a Comment