Saturday, January 14, 2012

Third little panel

Sorry about not posting yesterday. 

Our local quilt shop, Adel Quilting and Dry Goods, sponsors an open sew Friday on the second Friday of every month.  Everyday this week I have been awake at 5:00am, so instead of getting things ready the night before I was sure I would have plenty of time to do it yesterday morning....and have time to post.  Open sew starts at 9:00 am, I woke up at 8:10.... best laid plans.  Anyway I had a wonderful time at open sew with fellow quilters, always so many wonderful projects to look at.  I personally enjoy watching the quilts in various stages of construction.

Back to today's post our third little panel that is up for adoption.  Here is the panel:

I can't seem to get my puppies going in the right direction. LOL


Here is the full panel.


And one last close up of a puppy, doesn't he look sad!

I would guess even though he looks sad, he and his friends could probably put a big smile on some child's face that could really use a pick me up.  Let me know if you would like to adopt this panel and make a small quilt top for a child in crisis.

Until my next post.......


No comments:

Post a Comment