Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Panels up for adoption

This past September I attended the AQS show in Des Moines.  Usually when I attend this show I am very disciplined.  I have my favorite vendors and I go with a list......best laid plans. 

This year I had Iowa Comfort on the brain so fabric called to me.  I happened across a vendor that had nothing but cut out panels I assume the end of the bolt......and the price for the panels were right!  Somehow I walked away from the booth with 6 panels.  Now I could blame my two quilting friends for helping me, but I'll accept that they didn't tie my arm behind my back and force me, they just kept showing me the cutest panels....thanks Andrea and Peg!

Anyhoo by themselves they are not a quilt top, they need a little love and attention and someone creative to make them special.  These are meant to be for a small child.  A blankie for a child under the age of  say 7, something just for them.  Right now I do not have the time to give them attention, so I'm putting them up for adoption.  All I ask is that you take the panel, be creative and then return it to me for quilting.  You don't have to supply backing or batting, just whatever you need to complete the top. 

Over the next six days I will post pictures of the panels, let me know if you would like to adopt it.

Until my next post......

No comments:

Post a Comment