Monday, January 2, 2012

Todays Plan

I am getting ready to go in and load IQ#3 better known as "Wish upon a Star" on the longarm this morning.  Hopefully I will still feel well enough to be able to do some of the quilting on it today.

Then I am going to continue to work on my kit.  I decided that it really wouldn't be very nice to send this particular kit and ask someone to work on it.  It was 450 two and half inch white squares, and 450 scrappy 2.5 x 5 rectangles....not quite as fast as most of the kits will be.  I'm glad that I kept it now because it has morphed into a completely different kit.  I just really didn't like what I had originally planned once I saw it laid out, the fabrics were fighting each other.  So I had to tone it down some with some white sashing.  I've taken pictures along the way, I'll post the journey once the top is done.

Until my next post........

No comments:

Post a Comment