Saturday, June 1, 2013

another busy day


Just a quick note before I go and hang out with Mister Owen today.  Hard to believe it but he is turning one today!  His parents are having a party for him in the park.... and this grandma is on decoration detail this morning.

It is also hard to believe that it is the first of June already, this year is flying by!   Lets talk about May though.  Yesterday I made a delivery to the center. There were 7 quilts and 45 pillowcases delivered.  You can check out the quilts on the 2013 photo gallery tab.  They were quilts 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 84 and 88.  I know you noticed a gap there... I have a few quilts that still need binding or labels sewn on...and they just didn't get done before my delivery.  

The center was very appreciative of the donation.....and had a special request.  They recently had a quilt rack donated to them.  They are looking for a quilt to be made that they can hang from the wall in their office.  They want the quilt to reflect their mission statement......anyone up for the challenge?

I hope to get two labels sewn on quilts this weekend, and I have three quilts to bind this coming week.  

As always I will quilt one or two of the quilts on the pile also this week.

Yesterday I received a major donation of quilts.  I will be showing them on my next two posts so make sure to stop back and see them.

Hope everyone enjoys the sunshine the weatherman are promising this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment