Tuesday, March 19, 2013

A girl can dream

Have you ever wondered what you would do if you won the lottery?  I do all the time. note to self, to win you really do have to buy a ticket.

Here is what I dream of doing with my imaginary winnings.  Iowa Comfort would have its own building on several acre's of land.  It would have a 2000 square foot room for drop in sewing.  Another 1000 square feet for longarm rental.  

The facility would be set up so I could host retreats to help support Iowa Comfort (how silly is that thought.... I just won the lottery).  Anyway there would be space for 20 quilters to come and spend weekends.

I have this dream at least once a month, sometimes more.  And here is why.

This is what I packed up to take to the last community sew day. I take at least half of it with me to open sew Fridays once a month.

My husband actually asked it I was planning on coming back.  It would be so much easier if all of my stuff stayed in one place, and I had the space to host sewing there.  

Doesn't look like that is going to happen anytime soon, so I'll just keep loading my car up....maybe I can talk hubby into a bigger car for me.....

Back to quilting Friday, after Lenni has her spa treatment in Carroll.


No comments:

Post a Comment