Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Mark you calendars

We have our first Iowa Comfort sew day set for the new year!  

It will be  March 2, from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm, in the conference room at the Adel Library again.

This year I will only be hosting 2 of these, the second will be late fall, whenever I can get the room at the Adel Library.

We have several small kits to work on, if time permits we may make some pillowcases, or we may cut and piece backings for the kits.

So I would very much appreciate it if you have the time on that day if you would come and help us out.

We are off to a smashing start already this year!  Last night I picked up 5 completed quilts at my quilting meeting and I have 8 that are in various stages of completion now.

With the help from all of you, it is going to be a great year!

I'll post more details about the community sew day in a couple of weeks......but I hope to see you there.

Stay warm everyone!

Pic's on Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment