Saturday, February 23, 2013

Blogger is being bad

Sorry everyone I was going to show a couple of pictures today...  but as I write this post, blogger is being difficult!

It I try to add pictures it totally messes up my message.  And it is randomly putting the pic's where I don't want them.

Definition of insanity is to continue to do the same thing and expect different results.... so the pics will wait until Tuesday.

So I will remind you that our community sew day is next Saturday, March 2 at 10:00 am at the Adel Library.  Come with sewing machine, regular sewing supplies, seam ripper (very important for the kits) or bring a mat and a cutter and help kit pillow cases, or chop up fabric for doggy beds.

We are going to try to make 75 pillow cases for the center again this year. ( this should help bring down some of the fabric I am having a problem storing)

I plan to spend the weekend getting quilts ready to deliver next week.  Which means I have paper work to do also.

I may even try to get my own quilt back on the longarm, to finish quilting it this weekend.  I only have the borders left to do...just need a kick in the backside to get it done.

Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend.

Imagine my pretty purple name here.
Blogger still won't let me upload my pic.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment