Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Wanted to share

So I thought I would share some of the donations that I have received over the last week.


This fabric was donated by Jan Mueller, she thought it would make good backing material.  I think it might find its way into a quilt top also. Reminds me of crystal blue water that you might snorkel in.... must be thinking about vacations. LOL


I have always loved this fabric.  It was donated by Adel Quilting and Dry Goods.  Part of the backing that they have donated for our quilts.  They also donated the next two fabrics for backing material.



I have some child themed pieces that I think the green will go very well with, and the bottom fabric is probably going to be the backing for our brown project.  Speaking of the brown project....


Here is a sampling of the 35, 10 inch squares that have been donated.  Only seven more to go and this kit will be complete. 

Just wanted to thank everyone for their help, support and donations.



I have news on the first community sew day also.....but will post that later this week.

Until next time......





No comments:

Post a Comment