Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Cozy comfort quilt donated

Jan M has been cleaning out her stash!  Well actually I don't know if that is true or not.  Come to think of it, I think that she originally made this quilt for a daughter(??????) decided that the colors were not exactly right, and made another one with correct colors.



Now me, I don't know that I would have went out and made another quilt..... okay maybe I would have for a family member.


But then of course you have to do something with that first quilt top.  Lucky us, it was the right size for a comfort quilt.  Since it is flannel it will be donated to one of the cancer treatment facilities.


Jan even donated the flannel backing for the quilt.  Such a warm, cozy, bright quilt!  I know it truly will bring a smile to some person needing a little pick me up.

Thank you again Jan for your generous spirit, talent, materials and time.  You are a blessing to Iowa Comfort without a doubt!


No comments:

Post a Comment