Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Who loves binding???

I don't know what is the matter with me?  I am having a hard time focusing, and even harder time completing tasks.  I have given up on my GET R DONE list, and my entry into the Adel Quilt show this year.  I do still have a quilt to make for my sisters birthday in August..... I really should start that soon.

This last month I had several customer quilts....which was a really good thing because I needed to buy batting for our quilts. Between the customer quilts and family things going on I only managed to quilt ICQ 18, 19. and 21. Only ICQ 18 has the binding on it.....sheesh can you say "What's wrong with you Debbie??"

I have a rush quilt and pillow sham that I received yesterday.  It is a raffle quilt to help pay for medical expenses for someone that was in an accident.

With baby Owen’s arrival I have had to juggle my schedule again. (AWE POOR ME)

 I have also blocked out June 12th thru the 22nd for some personal time.....

When am I going to get to work on the binding for quilts 19 and 21????  So if there is anyone out there that just loves to bind quilts and wants to help a frazzled quilter, let me know.  I won't feel any embarrassment at all in my failing....well at least not this time. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment