Wednesday, December 7, 2011

The plan today

This is such a busy time of year for all of us.  I find that I have to make myself a schedule to get everything I want to do completed each day.

Today I want to finish quilting a customer quilt. Then load the quilt that Jan pieced together and get it quilted tomorrow.  I also am meeting with Penny and passing off the beautiful fabric from Georgia.  Last night at 10 I was trying to figure out the quilt top in EQ7.  Since I don't have to kit this one, I'm sending Penny home with the fabric and she gets to pick between 3 possible quilt tops.  All three would be beautiful that's for sure.  I have a couple of customer pick ups also.

Oh I also need to make a couple of labels for the first couple of quilts.  ( guess I'm going to steal the lap top for a while this afternoon). Maybe the next time my IT person is at my house I should have him load that program on to the desk top......note to self start making list for the IT kid!

Well I guess if I am going to get everything done today I better get to it........you know I had a lot more time before I decided to walk on the treadmill everyday!

Hope everyone is well.

Until my next post........

No comments:

Post a Comment