Sunday, April 8, 2012

Quilts delivered

The staff at the center had a conference this week, so catching them on site was a little tricky.  I was able to meet up with a volunteer on Thursday morning and deliver the completed quilts to them.  The volunteer said that our group inspired her.  She told me that at a recent conference she had learned how a gift like ours could bring a sense of security to those that they help.

I am just really glad to be able to help make someones life a little bit nicer.

As of today we have given the center17 quilts, 15 quilts this year, and 2 late last year.  We have exceeded the initial goal, and I know that it would not have happened without all of your help.

So on this Easter weekend I want to say thank you for all of your support on this project.  And thank you for taking the journey with me.  We are making a difference in many lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment