Monday, April 23, 2012

A morning wasted

Good afternoon all!  I wasted my morning sitting in the Urgent Care waiting room this morning.  Evidently everyone in the western suburbs decided to go to the doctors office today.  I finally escaped around noon.  The doctor asked me when I was going to learn to take better care of myself, and reminded me that I am no longer in my twenties.  I told him that I was glad I wasn't in my twenties anymore.....I had more stress when I was.

Anyway I officially have acute bronchitis and sinus infection. I need to rest the next couple of days....so I won't be doing a lot of quilting or sewing for at least 48 hours. Good news is that I can set back in my recliner and stitch down binding, so that is the plan.

I have a couple more donations to show you tomorrow.

1 comment: