Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Back from Mexico

And now it is time to get back into a routine.

The goal this week is to work on one twin size quilt, and one or two of the Hope quilts.

To reinforce the completion of this goal, I went to the closet and actually pulled out the tops that I want to quilt this week. 

Here they are:
I really love that it was nice enough to walk outside and get this picture. Yeah spring...well at least for a couple of days.  

I find it amazing what you don't notice until you take a picture of a quilt.  I totally missed the setting of this quilt until I took the picture.  I knew it was a log cabin, but failed to notice the whirly gig setting until looking at the picture.

Then I have these two flannel cuddlies (yes I am making up words now) to work on this week also.


Both of these quilts are so soft and will make someone smile when they receive it from one of our local charities.

In addition to getting these quilt tops quilted, I have a few labels to get on quilts so I can get them donated in the next couple of weeks.

 I have a full week planned out, lets hope that life doesn't get in the way of my plans.

Have a good week everyone!


1 comment:

  1. I love that Log Cabin layout - such a wonderful design with so many variations. I have often seen more from a photo - errors too seem to leap out at me in a photo that I hadn't been spotted despite hours of work! - Love the word "cuddlies" - sweet quilts - thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete