Saturday, May 4, 2013

This and that

It is hard to believe it is May already!  And the Des Moines farmers market starts today.

Mom and I go every Saturday, she goes for the fresh produce.  I go to the market for the breakfast burrito's and homemade cinnamon rolls.  Some how I think her purchases are better for her than mine are for me.

I want to remind everyone that the Crisis Center is having their garage sale today at the Adel fairgrounds.  All of the proceeds will go to help those in need , so if you can go and check it out that would be great!

It has been a hectic week around here.  Especially the last couple of days.  We have a new member at our house.  His name is Hawkeye Logan.  ( my granddaughter Lexi  helped us pick him out last Saturday and she thought his name should be Logan....so we made it his middle name.  :-) )

 He is keeping me pretty busy.  With potty training and crate training at night... but there is still time for quilting!


Above you will see the log cabin that I finished yesterday.  Since it was nasty outside I took the pictures while it was still on the machine.  I plan to get the other two quilts from Tuesdays post quilted yet today and tomorrow.

Hawkeye has decided that he doesn't like the sound of Fonzie and Lenni, so he waits patiently for me at the door.

Hope everyone has a nice weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment