Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Planning my week

Here I go again, making plans for the upcoming week.

I am off to babysit this little boy this morning, 

That's my grandson Owen about a month ago!  He is such a sweet little boy.  I saw him over the weekend and it looks like his helmet might have accomplished its task.  His head has rounded back out, and he should be helmet free very soon! (my generation never had to worry about flat heads, because we didn't lay them on their backs when they slept... but that was a long time ago)

This afternoon I am going to work on getting a delivery ready for the local Crisis Intervention and Advocacy Center.  I think I have several child size quilts ready for them.  They will get them to a sister organization for new mothers.  I hope to get them delivered on Friday.

This is going to be a busy week, I have an open sew on Friday, Owen over night on Saturday and on Sunday I have an appointment in the afternoon for a manicure and pedicure before I leave next Wednesday for my cruise.

As of yesterday evening I was completely finished quilting all of my must quilts.... so hopefully I will get an Iowa Comfort quilt quilted  before I go.  I am also working on binding and labels for our quilts this week at night.  I know it doesn't sound like a lot, but it will be interesting to see what I can really accomplish.

No comments:

Post a Comment