Saturday, November 17, 2012

Yummy!

I am running behind schedule this morning, so this is going to be a quick post. I forgot that I was suppose to be in Adel this morning for our last meeting of Prairie Woman's Sewing Group.  Hard to believe that it has been six months already.

Back to today's post.  Today I want to show you a donation quilt from Pat Dorman.


The quilt is completely finished, so it will be donated before the end of the year. All I need to do is get a label on it and measure it.  Depending on the size it will either go to Crisis and Advocacy Center or Dallas/Madison Co. DHS.

Are you wondering about the title of the post?  Well the quilt pattern is called "Yummy" by Jaybird Quilts. I think it is a wonderful quilt.... I am also thinking about how my green and blue bins are overflowing with fabric.  I could see this quilt being made many more times in a future sew day.

Pat did a wonderful job piecing and quilting this quilt.  When she quilted it she cross hatched the quilt... and she did a great job! (much better than I could have)

Thank you for your generosity Pat! Some lucky person is going to love it, I just know it!

Make sure to come back Tuesday to see another donation.  

Have a great weekend!


1 comment: