Saturday, November 10, 2012

Just like Christmas

Remember this picture?
 I was able to play with this donation this week!  All of this was donated by Sue Denny.  And it is going to take two posts to show you all of the things that are neatly folded in those boxes.

I have no idea how long it took Sue to compile the donation, I do know that it took me several days to sort and put away.  Which brings me to a very important message......

I have reached my storage capacity for fabric donations for the time being. I have taken over all three of the rooms that use to be bedrooms, and there isn't a closet or crevice that is not full of fabric.  So fabric donations are on hold right now.  That being said, should you find yourself finding a quilt top that you no longer care for and wish to donate... I have a separate area for those.  And of course anyone who wants to donate a finished quilt we will gladly accept also.   Now back to what Sue sent us.

The first box I opened had reds, pinks and greens in them with a smattering of other stuff in it.  
The next box had a little bit of child novelty prints in it, but was mostly floral. As I take another look at this picture, I see some sashing material for another donation I will be showing you soon.  LOVE it when it works out that way!
This was the contents of the third box from Sue.  Several solids, a couple of florals and right there in the second row is several large cuts of purple, blue, red, pink and black gingham...... I am going to have so much fun with that fabric!

I will show you the rest of the fabric in those boxes on my next post!

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend.


No comments:

Post a Comment