Saturday, August 11, 2012

Stripping in De Soto

Remember this photo from last week?  Yes that was some of the fabric that I still needed to cut down into pre cut strips, bricks or squares.

Well I have spent pretty much every night this week with my cutting mat and rotary cutter working on that pile of  fabric.

I am still not done with it, but I thought I would show you how far I have come.

This is where I sit at night working on that pile of fabric....one piece at a time.
Here is a pile of some of the finished strips sorted by size.

A friend of mine sent me a picture of a scrappy quilt, and I knew that it would be the perfect project for all of these strips....don't you agree?
I hope to make a couple of full size quilts from those strips in this pattern for the center.

Everyone have a wonderful weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment