Saturday, August 18, 2012

And there I go planning again!

You would think a grown woman would have learned her lesson by now.  I just simply can not plan anything at this point in my life..... I set myself up for the fall with my last post.  

I said that I was going to get that last quilt quilted (and I did) and then bound by this weekend..... that's not going to happen.

At least this time when the universe decided to mess with me it was a happy outcome.

Wednesday morning my sister got a call form Iowa City that her and her husband needed to come to the hospital.  This was 2:00 am, they had a liver for him!  He had his surgery on Wednesday afternoon....and I have been staying with her until yesterday afternoon... so no working on Iowa Comfort stuff the past several days.  My brother in law appears to be on the mend.... I am so happy for both of them.

Here I go jinxing myself, but I will try to get that binding on that quilt later today.... my euphoria about being all caught up is short lived.  I know I have another donated quilt top waiting for me at Jacques shop.  I'll pick it up today. 

I have a busy week ahead of me..... I will have lots of pictures next week.


No comments:

Post a Comment