Tuesday, May 15, 2012

New format for the blog.....maybe

I had my IT person working on my blog yesterday.  (He is a good son!)

I want to add a gallery button (one that will actually work and open up to finished projects), and a few other things.  I know nothing about these things, and he is having to research.  So don't be alarmed if the blog changes some over the next couple of weeks.  We will try to incorporate what I want with what I have....but some things may have to change.

Its grocery day, and I'm taking my daughter in law out to lunch today.  She is not doing well with the whole bed rest thing.....I'll be glad when March 21rst comes and she is sprung from doctors orders.

Tomorrow I'll have pictures of a recent donation.  Thursday I meet with the center, I think they have a special project in mind for us.  I'll update you on Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment