Wednesday, May 16, 2012

I bad

I promised you a picture yesterday......and I didn't get to it.  I BAD! I'll try again soon.  Seriously I don't know how Bonnie Hunter does it...three posts a day?????

Actually I was recently told that quality was better than quantity....and I'm thinking seriously about posting on set days...maybe two days a week.  That way I can update you on the progress of a project.....but not rackin my brain on what to post each day.

The format will not be changing on the appearance of the blog.  But if you didn't notice there is now a photo gallery on the right hand side of this post.  I will be posting finished projects there in addition to a regular post.  That way anyone who wants to browse finished projects will be able to do it quickly.  I should have a picture of ICQ # 18 by the end of the week on that page.

More tomorrow....hopefully that picture I promised yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment