Monday, March 26, 2012

Tangled

This weekend I quilted 3 little quilts that a local quilt group had put together.  This group of women get together and create quilts for a NICU at one of the local hospital.  They are usually appliqued and I have agreed to quilt them, it gives me a chance to practice working from the freehand side of the machine.

I managed to bind the dog pound quilt.  This evening I applied the binding to quilt #12....but I got all tangled up.  Check it out:

I was wondering why I was having trouble applying the binding.
 Ten years of applying binding and I have never sewn the opposite side of the quilt while attaching binding.  Check out my master piece.  Time to find the seam ripper.

I spent most of last night hand stitching the binding down, it is three fourths finished.


No comments:

Post a Comment