Thursday, March 8, 2012

Here's # 20

Still working on Diane's box of treasures.  I'll have a post today and a post tomorrow then all of the quilts in that box will have been revealed.

Yesterday on facebook, Diane said she was just so glad that these quilts are finally out of the closet she kept them in, and that they will be put to good use.  I can pretty much guarantee that they will be put to good use.

Even Mork had to come down and check out this bear claw quilt.....no worries though I shewed him away right after I snapped the picture.


Here is a close up of one of the blocks.  I need to measure this quilt....I think it might be just slightly narrow for a bed, but not to worry!  Adel Quilting and Dry Goods has a perfect match to the dark green sashing material.  I may just add some side borders and then quilt her up.


No comments:

Post a Comment