Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Quilt # 6

This is Iowa Comfort Quilt # 6.  The pattern is called Lasagna, and most of the fabric was donated from my scraps or from the scraps that were the first donation.


I really liked the purples and greens in this quilt.  It made me think about spring when my iris bloom.  This was my Mom's favorite quilt that was made on Saturday.  I'm pretty sure that this quilt will be quilted with flowers, when I quilt it.  I also love the backing that I will be using on the back of it.  The backing was donated by Adel Quilting and Dry Goods, a pretty light green with motivational words scrolled across it.

And here is our quilter Nancy......looking so serious. 

And Joyce trying to decided the order of all the fabric.

I think that sometimes the precut fabric makes it hard to figure out how to put the top together.

I'll have another top to show you tomorrow.

Until my next post......

No comments:

Post a Comment