Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Fabric Donation round 2

I can finally get around to showing you the second part of that donation of fabric from Fons & Porter.

As I told you in my Feb. 18th post, it was a huge donation of designer samples.

I think I will just post the pictures of the fabrics.


 There was novelty fabric, in two different color ways.


There is wild life fabric.



Here again we have the same prints in two different color ways. (Love the butterflies)



Here we have basketball and baseball themed fabric.  Will make a nice little boy quilt.


I love this fabric... I now have it in three different colors.


More butterflies in two different colors.



Soft florals, that I think I can mix mix and match together even though they are two different color ways.


Several additional sets of novelty fabrics.






And Asian Fabric!

I am really excited about the Asian fabric.  There is enough of it that I can cut layer cakes from it and make Missouri Stars "Double Slice Layer cake quilt" here is the link to the tutorial  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jxC-0T5lXw4.  

It should make for some beautiful and quick quilts for the center.  But of course I must get the tops hanging in the closet done before I start piecing future quilt tops.  

Thanks again to Fons and Porter for the fabric donation.  Special thanks also to Colleen for thinking of Iowa Comfort.

The plan for this week is to get donation paperwork done and make a couple of deliveries.  Also hope to quilt one bed-size and one toddler quilt.  Now if I can just get it done....

Hope you all have a great week!


No comments:

Post a Comment