Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Community Sew Day

On November 3 I have the Adel Library reserved for the community sew day.  I tried to get a Saturday in October....but alas it was not to be, all of the Saturdays were taken.

It has come to my attention that Adel Quilting's retreat is going on at the same time. (Where was my head?) So picking that day was probably not a good idea on my part....but the day has been picked and it has been announced so I am going to continue with the plan.

So if you would like to help out, join me at one of the two sessions. The kits are small and I anticipate they will go together quickly, so I have 2 three hour sessions scheduled for the day.
                                   
                          9:00 to 12:00 or 1:00 to 4:00 

Bring your sewing machines, a seam ripper (will be a must for the project we are working on) and any other normal sewing supplies.

I will have coffee on for any that would like it....and if I get really ambitious I might bake some snacks for the day also.

Hope to see you there!



No comments:

Post a Comment