Saturday, October 6, 2012

Community Sew Day coming soon

Yes it is that time again.  I promised several of you that I would get another sew day on the books before the end of the year, so here is the information on it.

The community sew day will be on Saturday November 3, at the Adel Library.  We will be using both of the community rooms as we have in the past.

I have 30 child size quilt kits already packaged, just ready to be sewn together.  These quilts are all from Bonnie Hunters web site, the quilt is called "Streak of Sunshine".

I anticipate that these kits will go together very quickly....so I am having two sessions that day... First session is from 9 to 12, and the second session is from 1 to 4 pm.

We have 8 tables that can be used for sewing, so with two per table that will allow for a total of 16 quilters per session. I am keeping one table open for cutting fabric for additional kits.... and cutting the backings needed for these kits.

I will of course bring fabric along....just in case we need it, and I will have a pattern printed for each table.

Sooo if you would like to help out again, mark it on your calendar and let me know which session you would like to attend.

I'm off to the farmers market this morning, winter coat is coming out of the closet, it appears that fall has arrived!

Have a great weekend everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment