Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Donation from Beth

I received a call from Beth Baker Brodersen a couple of weeks ago.  She had been into Adel Quilting and Dry Goods.  She had a quilt that she needed quilted and asked if they knew of any organization that could use fabric.  They gave her my name and number and we set up a time to meet.


When Beth brought me the quilt top, she also brought these goodies for the closet stash......




I don't think any of those cuts of fabric are less than a half of a yard. And then there was this also....




These are all larger cuts of fabric also.... in flannel and fleece.


Houston I have a problem I have ran out of bolts to put these larger cuts of fabric on...... Aaaahhhh poor me, such a terrible problem to have. (lol) 


Although I am not exactly sure what we will make with this donation, I do know that it will be wonderful and warm.


Thank you again Beth for the donation, and for supporting Iowa Comfort.



No comments:

Post a Comment