Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Beanie Babies and a cozy quilt

Nancy H. has been cleaning out her collection of Beanie Babies....lucky us!  We recieved a sack of them to go with our Hope quilts.



Here are the newest arrivals.  You know over the last three years I have seen a lot of Beanie Babies....but there were a few that I had never seen before.  I thought kangaroo, spider and octopus were all so cute.  Maybe because it was the first time I had seen them.


This flannel quilt top was donated by Jan M.  She originally was going to give it to a loved one, and decided that it wasn't quite the right colors.  

Lucky for us she decided to donate this one to us.  I need to check my fabric.  I am hoping that I have enough flannel to use as backing.  

This quilt is a generous lap quilt, and so bright and cheerful.  My initial thought is that I am hoping I can find a cancer treatment center that will take it and make it available during treatments.

Thank you Nancy and Jan for your generosity of time, talents and Beanie Babies.


No comments:

Post a Comment