Tuesday, August 26, 2014

4 little quilts

This post is going to be short and sweet because last week and this week was and is going to be hectic.



About a week ago De Soto got hit by hail.  Here is a picture of a couple of the smaller pieces that hit. ( I wasn't going outside to get the bigger pieces).  The storm lasted about 25 minutes, and at 4:30 in the morning my back yard was covered and 100% white.

So this coming week is all about insurance investigators and contractors. Very little time for anything else.

I do have 4 little quilts ready for donation.  So that is what this weeks post will be.




This little quilt was pieced for me by ladies of the Adel Christian Church.  The top is a warm and cuddly flannel.  Such a cute top!



No I didn't upload the same quilt twice.  These are two panels that were donated to us.  A couple of weeks ago I was able to get them quilted up and I finished the binding on them about a week ago.

The center asked for more toddler quilts that could be given to boys.  I am hoping that these two meet that request.  To help it along I quilted them in firetrucks and police cars.


Another flannel quilt for a little girl.  I just love those kitties and rubber duckies.


These are the toys that I will be sending along with each of the little  quilts.

Well as promised this is short and sweet.

Hope everyone has a wonderful week!


No comments:

Post a Comment