Tuesday, December 3, 2013

WHY DID I DO THAT?????

I fell of the wagon and broke my 2013 New Years resolutions.  I was doing so well, but I let the labeling of the quilts and the paper work associated with their donations slide for way to long. And I paid for it!

I spent all day yesterday working on getting a donation ready for the center.  Almost all of the quilts were little people quilts.  Quilts that I know will be given to a small child at Christmas.

I had my time sheets...but they were not attached to the quilts.... and of course I quilted a few (4) quilts without attaching the labels first.... so the quilts in my possession were not lining up with my times sheets.

After several hours, I have everything straightened out, paper work done and the 2013 photo gallery updated.

Tonight I have four labels to get sewn on.  Later this week I need to free up some space in the closet....so I will need to make some doggy beds.

So far this year we have donated 59 quilts, 20 afghans of various sizes, 60 pillowcases and 30 doggy beds.

And I know that none of it would have been possible without the support of all of you. So thank you to everyone that helped make these donations possible!



No comments:

Post a Comment