Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Donations!

Betty W. stopped by last week with a few more donations.

Just in time for the Christmas gifting at the center.  Betty brought these three quilts.


This cute little monkey quilt, just waiting for a little boy to play with.

 This little quilt had a Princess and the frog, themed fabric in it.


And how adorable are these ducks?  I just want a hug!

These quilts came to me ready to label and donate.  Thank you so much Betty.  You are going to brighten a child's life with your generosity.

Officially these are ICQ # 125, 126 & 127.  Which means that with all of your help and generosity there have been 63 quilts donated this year to Dallas and Madison county charities. 

Betty not only brought me these three quilts.....but she also brought me these bags.

Those are scraps from her the group of ladies that get together to quilt at her church.

Several months ago Betty called to see how I cut those scraps for the Doggy Beds.


Betty cuts them all down for me before she brings them to me.  All I have to do is make the bed and stuff it.  Makes the process so much more enjoyable!

Hope everyone is having a wonderful holiday season.


No comments:

Post a Comment