Saturday, June 22, 2013

Uhmmm Houston.......

Okay I get it universe... the plan was not working!  You have smacked me upside the head for the last time.  I have adjusted the system and will do a better job in the future so you don't have to smack me Gibbs style again.  (But I would seriously think about missing up one last time if it meant that I could get that close to Mark Harmon.... Oh my did I really type that?)

Alright back to reality here in my little corner of the world.  Lets take a look at my next two quilts:




These two quilts look a lot a like don't they?  Well evidently I thought they did because I labeled them both ICQ# 89.  

This time both of the labels were sewn to the backing prior to quilting the quilt.  So this time I am going to have to live with a label that has 89 crossed off in permanent fabric marker and replaced with a handwritten 90.

Enough said on the subject!  But if I do it again, someone please smack me upside the head will ya!

Have a great weekend everyone!








1 comment:

  1. Oh Debra, you crack me up. Don't be so hard on yourself my friend. You too are human--"whew"! :)

    ReplyDelete