Tuesday, February 5, 2013

January in review


 Hard to believe it is already February.  So I thought I would show you the quilts that were finished or donated to Iowa Comfort in January.  

I will be getting the labels on these quilts over the next two evenings, so they will be ready for delivery by the end of the week.

For this post I am just showing finished quilts, but I won't be identifying which ICQ#. ( just me being lazy)  When I post them in the gallery they will be identified.








 Let's play a game of I spy.  Can you find the quilt above that was pieced by me???? We will just say that I failed to follow instructions ...and my quilt walks to its own drummer.  





And Wanda H sent us these quilt this month all ready for delivery.



These two quilts were actually pieced and quilted last December, but didn't get bound until last month.  So they will be ready for delivery also.


Donna has been busy making us these comfy blankets, so warm and cuddly.

We have one more quilt that is currently being bound by a volunteer. I count 15 completed quilts for the month of January..... it is going to be a good year!.

This week I am working on customer quilts, so I can order more batting in the near future.  I do hope to get at least 2 quilts quilted for Iowa Comfort before Thursday.  Friday is Open Sew in Adel, and I want to take advantage of the extra space for applying binding, and Celia's offer to bind a quilt for me.

Have a great week everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment