Tuesday, September 25, 2012

I forgot it was Tuesday!

Getting old is a pain! My memory is seriously fading. 

So this post will be short and sweet.  Today and tomorrow is going to be prep for delivering quilts, and doggie pads.

I need to document them, figure out time involved in creating the quilts and the cost of the materials, for the quilts going to the center.

I will be in contact with DHS to see if I need to provide any documentation for their donation.

I spent yesterday afternoon working on learning machine binding on doggie pads.  I have 10 to donate to Aheintz 57 shelter, and should have at least 3 pillow beds for them also.

BTW last night I applied a label to a quilt and it was quilt #45, and I still have at least 7 to quilt this year.  You all are amazing!  Especially since the goal was 12 quilts for the year. Thank you for your continued support.

Off to walk my miles and then headed to the grocery store.

Have a great day everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment